Cloud Based PBX
Call, Connect, Collaborate.
You’ve probably heard the terms Cloud PBX, Hosted PBX and Virtual PBX. What do these terms mean?
Put simply, instead of using a traditional, complex and expensive to maintain PBX box on-premise, all your phone services will run through your internet connection, using VoIP (voice over IP) technology.
A traditional PBX (private branch exchange) is a premise-based business phone system. It requires expensive hardware, specialised installation and is run on your business site. As such, legacy PBX systems are expensive to setup and maintain and don’t allow simple and quick-to-deploy updates as your business expands and grows. Call Arrow today to see how switching to a Cloud PBX solution could benefit your business.
Call us 1300 555 330 today
Traditional Phone System
- Expensive setup costs
- Custom implementations complex and expensive
- Upgrades expensive and time consuming
- Adding/removing lines can be a lengthy process
Cloud Phone System
- No expensive onsite hardware required
- Setups simple and fast to implement
- Upgrades automatically done
- Easily scales to your needs, when and how you need it
A cloud phone system provides the same level of security and reliability but with many added benefits
- Create a centralised communication network for all your employees whether they be office workers, home-based employees or traveling staff
- Access across multiple devices; desk phone, mobile, computer and tablet
- Voicemail services, conferencing and collaboration
- Call reporting and analytics
- Virtual reception services
- Save money on your phone bill and setup and maintenance costs
- Order as many extensions as you need right now with the ability to add more as you need them
HOW DOES IT WORK?
By using the cloud to host your phone system via the internet, your business will get all the benefits of an onsite business phone system. All you need are the phone handsets and an Internet connection. Arrow will manage all the virtual PBX equipment, software, and upgrades behind the scenes so your system will always be up to date. Save your IT staff from dealing with time-consuming manual upgrades.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Read more about how Arrow are helping businesses like yours communicate more effectively, enhance their collaboration and improve customer satisfaction.