By accessing the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Website.
Website access and content
Arrow Voice & Data takes reasonable care in the preparation and maintenance of the information on this website (Website). We do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of the website content. You acknowledge and accept that the content on this website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors.
The content on this Website (including these Terms) is subject to change at any time without notice and as such may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this Website or if that information is not up-to-date. It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to check the accuracy of any material or information you seek to rely upon.
Arrow Voice & Data is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this Website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. Arrow Voice & Data does not guarantee that access to the Website will be uninterrupted.
The information provided on this Website or any other communication Arrow Voice & Data has with you is not intended to constitute legal, business or other professional advice. It is provided as general information only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional such as a solicitor, accountant or other advisor who is familiar with the facts of your particular circumstances.
Before relying on the information or material on this Website, you should carefully make your own evaluation of its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for your own purposes.
Conditions of Use
It is a condition of you using the Website that you do not:
- defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including rights relating to privacy;
- falsely represent to others that you or your association is affiliated or associated with the Website or us;
- use, adapt, translate, disassemble, reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the information made available or published on the Website for commercial purposes without our written consent; or
- access or attempt to access information resources you are not authorised to use.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Arrow Voice & Data and its employees, contractors, officers and directors harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including legal fees and court costs, that arise directly or indirectly from:
- your breach of these Terms; or
- your activities in connection with the Website.
You understand and agree that:
- the Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied;
- Arrow Voice & Data makes no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free;
- any material downloaded from the Website is done at your own risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data as a result from the download; and
- no advice or information obtained by you from us or through the Website shall create any warranty.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, Arrow Voice & Data excludes all liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Website content and/or your use or the performance of the Website.
You must ensure that your access to the Website is not illegal or prohibited by the laws applicable to you or in your location.
Intellectual property and copyright
The materials displayed on the Website, including without limitation all documents, information, programs and designs are the property of Arrow Voice & Data and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws.
Access to any such content is for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to do any of the following except with Arrow Voice & Data’s prior written consent or unless permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth):
- reproduce, store, transmit, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Website material ; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website.
The Website may also contain material in which third parties own the copyright. Copying such material may therefore infringe the rights of others.
Privacy and security of information
Secure data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information or content which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
Third Party Websites
This Website contains links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. The links provided may not be current or maintained. Arrow Voice & Data does not provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
Interference with Website
You must not attempt to change, remove, add to, deface, hack or interfere in any way with this website or any material or content displayed on the Website.
Changes to these Terms
Arrow Voice & Data may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon the modified Terms being publicly available on the Website. These Terms are considered renewed every time such changes occur and your continued access or use of the Website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms.
How Current are these Terms?
These Terms were last updated on 21 August 2018.