The type of information ARROW records:
- Date of Birth
- Driver License Number (Customer Identification)
- ABN’s, ACN and other business identifiers
- Account names and numbers and the information that makes it possible to obtain payments (Banking and/or credit card details)
- Email Addresses
- Passwords, PIN numbers (including on-line billing password)
- PUK codes for mobile phones
- Account information such as usage, bills and payments
If ARROW does not receive sufficient information supplied by the customer, then ARROW is unable to provide a service to the potential customer.
ARROW obtains information in relation to Customers from:
- ARROW’s various application forms for different services
- Other providers
- Credit checks
- Information resources that are publicly available
- ARROW’s agents and sales representatives
- Telephone conversations with customers and emails and faxes from customers
ARROW uses customer information:
- To answer customer enquiries
- To provide information to the customer on ARROW services
- To obtain payment where automatic payments are agreed
- To place orders for a customer’s line (such as an existing line)
- To investigate and pursue bad debt and possible fraud
ARROW supplies information:
- To carriers in the process of provisioning and maintaining services
- In the provision of directory services
- To debt recovery agencies as and when required
- When required to do so by law
How ARROW records customer information:
ARROW keeps customer information on its computer servers that are password protected. All of ARROW’s systems are placed in an area that is not available to the public and all servers are protected by firewalls. Information is split into highly secured information such as credit card numbers and low security information is available online using password protected access; this information is through a secure web connection using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), with support for 128 bit encrypt.
Customer access to information:
Customers may access information that ARROW have on file to ensure that it is accurate. If the customer information is incorrect then it will be corrected and updated. Customers cannot access any information that would undermine the privacy of others.
If an ARROW customer has access to on-line billing facilities to obtain information, it is the customers responsibility to keep their password safe. Through ARROW’s online customer support system, customers may check at any time the low level security information held in our database.
People acting on the Customer’s behalf:
ARROW may give information to people acting on the customer’s behalf once authority to so by the customer; verbal authorization is acceptable for close family members but otherwise written authorisation is required. Family members who are able to give the full name and date of birth of the customer may make preliminary enquiries on behalf of the customer.
Dealing with ARROW anonymously:
When possible, Customers can make enquiries with ARROW anonymously.
Use of Customer’s personal information for marketing purposes:
ARROW will never sell customer information to third parties for marketing purposes. In instances where ARROW would use customer information for marketing purposes, the customer would be given an option to “opt-out” of any marketing beforehand. Currently ARROW does not use any personal customer information for marketing reasons other than providing information to customers on ARROW services. ARROW may use customer information in the form of company statistics and accounts where no information can be identified as relating to any one individual customer.
Google Online Advertising
Arrow Voice & Data use the Google Ads Remarketing service which advertises across the internet to previous visitors to our website.
Google AdWords Remarketing displays relevant advertising content based on which sections of the Arrow Voice & Data website you have visited. This is done by placing a cookie on your machine. A cookie is a small file sent to your browser from a web server to be stored on your computer. Cookies do not allow access to your computer or any data / files contained in your computer. It will not identify you in any way. Google Adwords Remarketing allow us to tailor our advertising and marketing content so it is relevant and suits your needs.
If you do not wish to be a part of our Google Ads Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google Ads Preference Manager:
Then go to the “opt-out settings” where you can opt out of all interest based ads on Google and across the web.
What Customers can do concerning privacy:
If a customer has a concern about privacy, a letter or email should be sent to ARROW’s privacy officer who will be pleased to discuss any of your issues or concerns.
Customer Service Manager
- ARROW VOICE & DATA P.O.BOX 5145 Sydney N.S.W.2001
- 1300 305 794
- 1300 666 079