Business Phone Systems – Turn Key Solutions
Complete business communications solutions – made simple
We provide you with everything needed to stay in front with your business communications. Stay in touch with the latest technology secure in the knowledge that local business support is on hand – 24/7. Never miss a call, sale, contact or business opportunity again! Look no further than Arrow for your next business phone system solution.
- All your services consolidated on just one bill
- No upfront installation costs
- Full parts and labour warranty
- Maintenance for the full term of your agreement
- Simple, seamless, affordable and effective
Contact an Arrow Business Solution Consultant
- Expert knowledge in the latest technology
- Advice on the optimal solution for your unique needs
- Arrange on-site inspections to ensure smooth installation and accurate pricing
- Consolidate all your services into one simple to read account
- Simplify your support to one Australian based team
At Arrow it’s all about ensuring you communicate and connect simply and seamlessly. Now your business can focus on what you do best and leave the rest up to Arrow.
- Do you receive one bill for your services; phone, internet and mobile
- Are you covered by a 100% onsite parts and labour equipment guarantee
- Are you wasting valuable time and money sorting your communications
How do your other quotes measure up against Arrow?
It’s always important to make sure competitors stack up and you make an informed decision, so we made it a little easier for you.
|One simple monthly cost, including ||YES||?||?|
|One bill for voice, broadband, mobile and office equipment||YES||?||?|
|24/7 – 365 day onsite PARTS & LABOUR warranty for the life of the agreement||YES||?||?|
|Choice of phone and data carriers to ensure you get the best possible deal||YES||?||?|
|24/7 – 365 day Customer Support with no hold time guarantee||YES||?||?|
|Dedicated Account Manager||YES||?||?|
|Super low call rates||YES||?||?|
NEW ORDERS COMPLETED WITHIN 10-30 DAYS
Onsite Vs Cloud
There are primarily two types of phone solutions for businesses to choose from: cloud based (sometimes referred to as ‘hosted voice’) or on-site phone systems. These solutions can be over the standard telephone network, either standard PSTN lines or digital ISDN services; or the Internet network.
A cloud solution is delivered as a service by the provider and usually is billed on a monthly basis. The equipment on the customer’s site is limited to phones and some routing devices only, and the rest of it is managed by the service provider.
Buyers frequently choose a cloud solution for the following reasons:
- Focus on competencies: allows a business to focus more on its core competencies rather than managing the complex business communication infrastructure
- Easily scalable: increase/decrease the number of lines as needed without concern for infrastructure
- Seamless around-the-clock service
- No burden of maintenance/upgrades
- Flexible pricing model: add and drop features to suit business needs and remain within an allocated budget
By contrast, an on-site solution requires complete PBX infrastructure to be present on the customer’s site. This solution accounts for more start-up costs as the organisation must install, manage and upgrade the PBX system.
Trade up to the latest business phone system quickly and easily
The Arrow team will remove your tired old Phone System and upgrade your office to the latest business phone system technology easily and quickly, with no upfront costs.
Your new phone system will be professionally installed and your staff will be thoroughly trained.
Contact us to find out more about this special offer.