Ask yourself, is your business optimised to take advantage of the latest technology? With so many applications and communication services available for business use, it can be confusing when trying to choose what to implement.
Read on for Arrow’s top 4 picks for business and workplace collaboration.
1. Business Continuity, Data Storage and Business Management powered by Datto
Datto is Arrow’s premier data storage and collaboration partner, providing world leading cloud storage solutions and security for all your data needs. Remove the uncertainty of having onsite storage servers fail and losing valuable information, with Datto’s cloud backup solution.
- Cloud based storage
access your data 24/7 365 no matter where you are
Synchronised file management
Datto’s workplace application allows for easy navigation and sync between files on your local computer and the cloud
- Industry leading security
know that your data is protected with industry leading encryption and backup services
- Team Collaboration
seamlessly share and edit files across your business and professional network with customised links and editing software through Datto Workplaces
2. Conferencing and Collaboration
Empower your business with a unified communication solution, bringing scalability, phone, conferencing and collaboration to your business with new cloud based communication solutions.
Equipped with fully integrated cloud collaboration portals, increase your business productivity with team rooms, one click web conferencing, file sharing and 24/7 access to your work force.
Choose from one of our premier cloud communication partners:
- One managed provider for voice and data
- Seamless unified communications
- Full CRM integration to improve business fluidity
- One click video meetings and companywide team messaging services
- Real-time call tracking, recording and analytics
- Voice focused contact centre with customisable interactive menus
- Leader in business phone and communication services
- Awarded Winner for best products and services at 13th annual IT World Awards
- Partnered with Google Cloud services to increase service capabilities
- Avaya Spaces is a cloud-based team collaboration and meeting application, that seamlessly integrates voice, video and task management between members
3. Mobility Solutions
Untether Your Life From Your Desk
With the rise of cloud based communication software and technologies, now is the perfect time to upgrade to a cloud solution. When you become equipped with the latest in cloud storage and unified communication abilities, you gain the ability to take your work with you.
Move away from the shackles of your desk and office, with fully synchronised file storage, contact lists and call capabilities across all your devices (laptops, mobile and tablet).
4. CRM Integration
Seamlessly Integrate for Superior Outcomes
An Arrow and 8×8 Virtual Contact Centre solution integrates with leading CRM services including (but not limited to) Salesforce, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Bullhorn and Zendesk.
Integrating your CRM and contact centre can have positive impacts for your business, some of which include:
- Out of the box integration with leading hosted CRM platforms
- Improved agent productivity with simple one click dialling from the CRM application
- Prioritised call routing based on CRM data, leading to increased operational efficiency
- Agents can access customer account information at their fingertips as soon as the call comes in
These are just some of the features and benefits of integrating your CRM system with an Arrow Voice & Data Cloud Communications service.
At Arrow Voice & Data we pride ourselves on partnering with the elite of the communications provider industry. We bring your business next generation cloud-based unified communication solutions, that are customisable and integrate to every businesses need.