Call Us 1300 238 258
Arrow Rewards Terms
ARROW REWARDS PROGRAM – Re-Contract & Bundle Offer
Dated 1st July 2010
These are the terms and conditions of the Arrow Rewards Program. If you wish to participate in the Arrow Rewards Program you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Arrow means Australian Telecommunications Pty Limited (ACN 099 741 590) trading as Arrow Voice & Data of 8/333 George St, Sydney, 2000.
Arrow Rewards Program is a rebate awarded to Customers by Arrow in recognition of Customer’s expenditure, loyalty and prompt payment of Arrow invoices.
Arrow Reward Points or Points can be redeemed for a cash credit to your existing Arrow Account when re-contracting existing services or signing up additional Arrow supported products to be provisioned and billed by Arrow, or 1 month free on your Vodafone account.
Arrow Rewards Re-contract offer refers to redeeming points for a cash credit applied against your Arrow Account when re-contracting to a new 12, 24, 36 or 48 month contract.
Arrow Rewards Bundle offer refers to redeeming points for a cash credit applied against your Arrow Account when you bring additional services to Arrow which are not currently supplied by Arrow when signing up for a 12, 24, 36 or 48 Month contract, or 1 month free on your Vodafone account.
Customer means any current and active individual or business that makes Eligible Calls.
Eligible Calls include all local calls, calls to mobile phones, national and international calls from fixed wire phones on an Arrow account. It also includes inbound calls and calls from an Arrow Mobile phones or Arrow data services. It does not include any rental or Service & Equipment charges, calls to 13 or 1300, 0055, 1900 numbers, directory services, White or Yellow Pages, Or calls made from services billed directly by Vodafone
Terms and Conditions
1. (Termination or Suspension of Program) Arrow may at any time terminate or suspend the Arrow Rewards Program upon giving the Reward Customer no less than 30 days notice.
2. (Accumulation of Points)
(a) A Reward Customer may only earn Points in relation to expenditure on Eligible Calls.
(b) The percentage of Points awarded per Eligible Call made is set by Arrow at its absolute discretion and can be varied by Arrow at any given time without prior notice.
3. A Customer’s monthly allocation of Points is only awarded if the Customer pays that month’s bill by the given Payment Due date. Payment is evidenced by receipt of payment into Arrow’s account, not time of payment. Arrow will not be responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail or other communications.
4. Customers may redeem their allocation of Points at any time provided they have enough Points for the specific Arrow Reward Re-contract offer or Arrow Reward Bundle offer requested in their Arrow Mobile.
5. If more than 50% of fixed, mobile or data services of a Customer are disconnected, Arrow reserves the right to cancel all Points allocated to that Customer’s Arrow Rewards Point account.
6. Arrow’s decisions on all matters pertaining to this Program, including but not limited to, the amount of Points awarded and their value and the range of Arrow Rewards, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Arrow reserves the right at its absolute discretion, at all times to make any changes to the Arrow Reward Program Terms and Conditions and Arrow Mobile Rewards offered, including but not limited to changes to rules governing:
a) The value of Points;
b) Arrow Rewards Point earning and redeeming rates;
c) Any limitations imposed on the level of Arrow Rewards to be redeemed at any one time;
d) Continued availability of Arrow Rewards Program;
e) Minimum & maximum point redemption assigned to Arrow Reward Bundle Offer;
f) Minimum & maximum point redemption assigned to Arrow Reward Re-contract offer;
g) Any restrictions or conditions relating to Arrow Rewards; and
h) Changes to the Arrow Rewards.
8. If a Customer cancels their account with Arrow, they must return any Arrow Rewards obtained through the Arrow Rewards Program. If any fixed, mobile or data services of a Customer are transferred or ported away from Arrow to another service provider, Arrow reserves the right to cancel all Points allocated to that Customer’s Arrow Rewards Point account.
9. Arrow will use all reasonable endeavours to advise Customers of any changes to these Terms and Conditions but will not be liable in any way for any failure to do so.
10. Arrow expressly reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw, cancel, withhold, deny access to, or use of, or in any way change, any of the Arrow Rewards previously advertised, offered to, or accepted by, any Customer at any time. This includes the right to discontinue Arrow Rewards Program. Arrow will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer resulting from such withdrawal, cancellation, denial, variation or change.
11. Arrow reserves the right to reverse or cancel any Points credited to a Customer incorrectly, not in accordance with or in breach of the Terms and Conditions at any time without liability.
12. Arrow reserves the right to suspend, reverse or cancel any accrued Points from a Customer's account in the event that monies are owed by that Customer to Arrow or any of its subsidiaries and such monies remain unpaid after the due date.
13. Arrow is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by Customers resulting from such withdrawals, cancellations, variations changes as set out in these Terms and Conditions or arising from this Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Arrow accepts no responsibility for any tax implications, which may result from a Customer taking any Arrow Rewards under this program. Independent taxation advice should be sought.
15. Redemption of Arrow Rewards cannot be sought in conjunction with any other Arrow Promotions or Offers.